Hard Feelings operates a Community of Practice for professional counsellors in private practice. These counsellors are carefully screened and selected, and work within our model of low-cost and short-term service. Membership includes:
- Profile on the Hard Feelings website
- Client referrals
- Monthly peer consultation
- Professional training and workshops
- Clinical consultation
- A professional network of colleagues
- A 15% discount on products in the Hard Feelings store
To be considered to join the Hard Feelings Community of Practice, a candidate must:
- Hold a minimum of a graduate-level degree in a relevant discipline;
- Be registered with their professional college in Ontario;
- Have a minimum of 400 hours of Direct Client Contact while under supervision;
- Be licensed to practice the controlled act of psychotherapy in Ontario; and
- Carry private liability insurance.
We are currently accepting applications to join our Community of Practice for counsellors open to in-person practice.
If you have questions, please contact Kate Scowen at [email protected]
To apply, please complete the Expression of Interest (link below) and send it, along with your current resume, to Kate Scowen at [email protected]. We will respond to you within 10 business days. Due to the high volume of interest, we cannot invite all applicants to join the practice. We appreciate your interest in our work.