Hard Feelings operates a Community of Practice for professional counsellors in private practice. These counsellors are carefully screened and selected, and work within our model of low-cost and short-term service. Membership includes:
- Profile on the Hard Feelings website
- Client referrals
- Monthly peer consultation
- Professional training and workshops
- Clinical consultation
- A professional network of colleagues
- A 15% discount on products in the Hard Feelings store
To be considered to join the Hard Feelings Community of Practice, a candidate must:
- Hold a minimum of a graduate-level degree in a relevant discipline;
- Be registered with their professional college in Ontario;
- Have a minimum of 450 hours of Direct Client Contact while under supervision;
- Be licensed to practice the controlled act of psychotherapy in Ontario; and
- Carry private liability insurance.
We are currently accepting applications to join our Community of Practice.
Our next Counsellor Info Session will be on Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
To register or if you have questions, please contact Elise Meertens at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please complete the Expression of Interest (link below) and send it, along with your current resume, to Elise Meertens at email@example.com. We will respond to you within 10 business days. Due to the high volume of interest, we cannot invite all applicants to join the practice. We appreciate your interest in our work.